The North County Transit District (NCTD) runs “school tripper” BREEZE bus service to schools that are operating in-person during the regular school year. They are put in place in lieu of school bus service to act as a means of transportation for school age riders to get to and from elementary, middle, and high schools along the route.
In an effort to reduce the necessary bus trips along certain routes, these school tripper runs will only run to schools that resume regular in-person activity. See below for updates to the BREEZE school tripper routes.
School tripper routes that remain halted:
- Route 303 – Servicing Oceanside High School
- Westbound Monday-Friday 6:38 a.m. & 6:16 a.m.
- Eastbound Monday-Friday 2:32 p.m. + Wednesday 2:02 p.m.
- Route 305 – Servicing Mission Hills High School
- Westbound Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m.
- Eastbound Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:32 a.m. + Thursday 8:15 a.m.
- Route 305 – Servicing San Marcos Middle School
- Westbound Wednesday 1:11 p.m. + Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2:09 p.m.
- Route 309 – Servicing Sage Creek Elementary
- Southbound Monday-Friday 2:51 p.m.
- Northbound Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:46 a.m. + Wednesday 7:47 a.m.
- Route 311 – Servicing MLK Middle School & El Camino High School
- Southbound Monday-Friday 6:33 a.m.
- Northbound Monday-Friday 2:14 p.m.
- Route 311 – Servicing MLK Middle School
- Northbound Monday 1:10 p.m.
- Route 311 – Servicing El Camino High School
- Northbound Wednesday 1:40 p.m. + Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2:10 p.m.
- Route 323 – Servicing Carlsbad High School
- Westbound Wednesday 6:16 a.m.
- Route 323 – Servicing Sage Creek Elementary & Carlsbad High School
- Eastbound Monday-Friday 2:45 p.m.
- Westbound Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:08 a.m. + Wednesday 7:09 a.m.
- Route 350 – Servicing San Pasqual High School
- Northbound Tuesday 1:30 p.m., 1:44 p.m., 1:59 p.m. + Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 2:29 p.m., 2:38 p.m.
- Route 354 – Servicing Orange Glen High School
- Eastbound Monday-Friday 6:48 a.m.
- Westbound Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 2:55 p.m. + Monday 2:06 p.m.
- Route 445 – Servicing San Marcos High School & High Tech High School
- Westbound Monday-Friday 8:01 a.m.
- Eastbound Monday-Friday 3:45 p.m.
School tripper routes that are back in service:
- Route 350 – Servicing Bear Valley Middle School (as of 10/20)
- Southbound Tuesday-Friday 6:53 a.m.
- Northbound Tuesday-Friday 2:53 p.m. & 2:58 p.m.
- Route 308 – Servicing Del Lago Academy
- Westbound Tuesday-Friday 8:04 a.m.
- Eastbound Tuesday-Friday 3:50 p.m.
No other service changes or reductions are in place at this time.