Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed FY2022 Budget and
FY2022 – FY2026 Capital Improvement Plan
The North County Transit District’s (NCTD) Board of Directors will hold a Public Hearing on June 17, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. to hear public comment on its proposed FY2022 Operating Budget and FY2022 – FY2026 Capital Improvement Plan. The hearing will be held at NCTD, 810 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92054. However, Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and the order by the State of California public health officials for anyone living in the state to stay home, in person participation at the NCTD Board of Directors meetings will not be allowed.
A summary of the proposed FY2022 Operating Budget and FY2022 – FY2026 Capital Improvement Plan will be available for public review at least 15 days prior to the public hearing. Copies will be available at the Customer Service Offices at the transit centers in Oceanside and Escondido between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. weekdays (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. holidays); and Vista between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. weekdays (closed on holidays); as well as on the internet at https://GoNCTD.com/about-nctd/accountability/.
- FY2022 DRAFT Classification & Compensation Schedule
- FY2022 DRAFT Cost Recovery Fee Schedule
- FY2022 Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal
- FY2022 DRAFT Operating Budget & Capital Improvement Program
- FY2022 DRAFT Service Implementation Plan
How to comment on the Proposed FY2022 Operating Budget and FY2022 – FY2026 Capital Improvement Plan:
Pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20 issued by the Governor of California, NCTD is providing alternatives to in-person attendance for viewing and participating in NCTD Board meetings. Members of the public may submit their comments via: faxing your comments to (760) 967-2001; mailing your comments to NCTD, ATTN: Budget, 810 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92054; or emailing your comments to email@example.com. Public comments submitted will be provided to the Board and included in the record of the Board Meeting. Written comments must be received by NCTD no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 16, 2021.
While emailed comments are preferred, the public may also provide oral comments on agenda items by calling (760) 966-6560. When prompted, the caller should identify the agenda item they wish to speak about and leave a message not to exceed three minutes. All timely received telephonic comments will be shared with the Board of Directors during the meeting. Telephonic comments will be made part of the record. The deadline to leave a telephonic comment is 12:00 p.m. on the meeting day.
Help for People with Disabilities:
For individuals with disabilities, we will provide assistive services. To obtain such services or copies of documents in an alternate format, please call or write a minimum of 10 working days prior to the hearing. Please contact NCTD Customer Service, 810 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92054 (760) 966-6500. We will make every attempt to accommodate requests that do not give a 10-day notice. Persons with hearing impairment, please use the California Relay Service (CRS): 711.
- This Public Hearing conforms with requirements described in the Federal Transit Administration’s Circular 9030.1C, published October 10,1998, Section V.5.o.
- NCTD does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or in treatment or employment in, its services, programs, and activities.
- NCTD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin in the level and quality of transportation services and transit-related benefits, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.