To take advantage of the Lyft connection, you are required to have a Lyft account. Install app for Android or Apple
1. Open the Lyft app
2. Click on Rewards and do one of the following for the qualifying zone:
Enter the following promo code for the appropriate zone:
Vista Transit Center
Enter code: NCTDPLUSVTC
Click on the link: https://www.lyft.com/lp/NCTDPLUSVTC
3. After scheduling your qualifying trip, a $2.50 fixed price will appear on the screen (on all rides up to $10). After your initial payment of $2.50, the $7.50 discount that will be paid by NCTD will automatically be applied when you request a Lyft trip in the eligible zone. Any remaining balance above $10 will be charged to your default payment method.
To take advantage of the Uber connection, you are required to have an Uber account. Install app for Android or Apple.
1. Open the Uber app
2. Enter a valid trip destination
3. Enter the appropriate voucher code (case sensitive) or scan the QR code to redeem Uber Transit Voucher: Vista
4. After your initial payment of $2.50, the $7.50 discount that will be paid by NCTD will automatically be applied when you request an Uber trip in the eligible zone. Any remaining balance above $10 will be charged to your default payment method.
Passengers who use mobility devices (that an Uber or Lyft vehicle cannot accommodate) can book qualifying trips for curb-to-curb service within the NCTD+ zones via NCTD vehicles equipped for mobility devices by using the TripShot app.
1. Download the TripShot app Android or Apple.
2. Register for an account (include the type of mobility device you use, so we send you the appropriate vehicle).
3. Book a qualifying trip and pay a flat rate of $2.50. The $7.50 discount will be applied for qualifying trips within the defined zone.
This is a promotional program offered by the North County Transit District for a limited time only.